Cherry Creek Montessori Academy is continually looking for qualified staff to work with our children. Here is a listing of current job opportunities with our community.
1) Lead Teacher – Preschool
Cherry Creek Montessori Academy (CCMA) is currently looking for 2 Lead Teachers (full-time or part-time schedules) for our Primary and Toddler classrooms in our childcare facility in the Aurora/Englewood/Saddle Rock neighborhood. Your responsibilities will include:
- Group Lead Qualified teachers required
- Help maintain student-teacher ratio in classroom through physical presence in classroom.
- Assist Montessori Certified co-Lead Teacher to create challenging and engaging classroom experiences.
- Assist other teachers in the classroom as necessary.
- Give breaks to other teachers in classroom as appropriate.
- Ensure your classroom is operating effectively; maintain licensing, safety, and educational standards.
- Partner with parents with a shared desire to provide the best care and education for their children.
- Cultivate positive relationships with families, teachers, school and district leaders, state licensing authorities, community contacts and corporate partners.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Group Lead Qualified
- Flexibility as to the hours and schedule of work
- Full-Time, Part-time, applicants are welcome
If you have any questions, please contact by phone at 303-800-4427
- Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Salary: $14.00 to $20.00 /hour
Email resume to email@example.com. If you have any questions, please contact by phone at 303-800-4427